it's the weekend. officially.
and this weekend kicked off with a visit to see joel for my hair. always good times; love the guy. before i left he gave me a load of nice pine hangers from the previous shop owner. now a major task for the weekend: swapping out hangers. i wonder how many clothes i can get rid of again. that always feels good.
also on this weekend's agenda:
- humanitarian aid service project--tying quilts
- bbq--sports and food, duh
- 10-mile run in alameda--another race route run
- writing an itinerary for a family visit next week
- making a grammar and writing self-study syllabus
i hope you find yourself enjoying the weekend.