Friday, August 6, 2010

weekend: committed.

hooray!
hurrah!
yippee!

this weekend, even with my many commitments, should be relatively calm. perhaps that's because i'm free of work next week. hooray! nevertheless, my plans will take me into the cold cold summer nights of san francisco and include dress shopping and packing for my brother's upcoming wedding. all good things. all good times.

this week i celebrated my birthday. happy birthday to me! with my dear local friends i celebrated with a picnic in the park with homemade corn bread muffins, strawberry jam, and henry weinhard root beer floats in pint mason jars, silly pictures and an impromptu dance party. we also went night swimming in a nearby lake--eerie and oh so fun! next week, during my travels, i'll celebrate with out-of-town friends and family. this is my way of birthday-ing all month long. -wink-

happy summer weekend to you and yours!

love truly,
katie kate
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...