Friday, October 22, 2010

weekend in the northeast.

i'm a lucky girl--the weekend comes early for me.

hooray!
hurrah!
yippee!

i step onto a jet plane today (today!) at 1.20 in the afternoon and head northeast to spokane where i'll meet up with my parents--who are flying in from ohio--to head to my brother's house to meet my new nephew, james benjamin. i'm always saying weekends with family are the best weekends and it's true. i never tire of them and they never happen as much as i 'd like. it'll be a casual weekend of food and football and family. seriously, does it get any better?

airports and being in the sky always stirs up my imagination so i'll be taking my computer with me typing up ideas and observations. who knows where that might lead. maybe i can make some headway on violet and earnest's love story outline. wouldn't that be grand?

and now, some rainy day poetry and beautiful photography from forty-sixth at grace.

signing off. i hope your weekend is what you need it to be. 

love truly,
katie kate
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...