Wednesday, January 26, 2011

tell me your wedding story.

wedding wednesday
volume 2  |  chapter 12

friends, i'm collecting wedding stories and i wanna hear yours! tell me all the details, all the gushy lovey-dovey blissfully-happy details. -wink wink-

to get you started:
  • how did you guys meet?
  • was it love at first sight? 
  • ladies, how did he pop the question?
  • did you have a long formal wedding?
  • did you elope?
  • do you wish you'd eloped?
  • what did you wear?
  • what was your favourite part of the day?
  • were you nervous?
  • what is your dream wedding?
  • would you change anything?
  • are you in the middle of planning?
  • are you like me with a [someday] wedding in the works?

tell me in comments or send me an email. share pictures, too! i love pictures. weddings come alive in pictures.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...