Friday, April 15, 2011

celebrate the weekend!

hooray!
hurrah!
yippee!

when i woke up this morning, i thought it was saturday--the morning sun was filtering through my windows; i was well-rested; i wanted to lazy in bed for a little while. nevertheless, it's friday and the office demands my attendance. bummer. luckily, the weekend is on its way. what are your plans?

i like my friday nights quiet so i can get a good rest and be ready for busy saturdays. i'll hit the gym saturday morning, head to my church building for some cleaning, lunch with a girlfriend (and hopefully we can squeeze in a mani/pedi), shopping with another girlfriend (she's in dire need of summer clothes), and then seeing the academy award-winning the king's speech. it'll be a good day.

the weather has been perfect lately it'll continue through sunday so i can stimulate my senses and imagination (this is a big help for my writing efforts) with a walk through the woods or around the lake.

have a lovely weekend!

love truly,
katie kate
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...