Friday, March 9, 2012

these rooms were made to party!

at first glance, you can easily see these rooms were prettied up with a specific party in mind. i mean, just look at that amazing balloon backdrop. i go bonkers over balloons in the first place so you can imagine this backdrop with all the colours and designs has me fetching my prettiest party frock out of my [disaster of a] closet and practicing my picture-perfect silly grin. and can we talk about the ribbon streamers in room number two? fab fab fab! it looks like quite the girly luncheon going on there.

now i'm in the mood to throw a party--balloons, petit fours, musical chairs, sequin confetti, and all kinds of jars full of candy. hooray fun!

images courtesy of (1) shopbando.com/blog, (2) apartmenttherapy.com

who wants to help me decorate? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...