Friday, April 27, 2012

weekend time!

hooray!
hurrah!
yippee!

dinner out tonight (burgers at in-n-out or vietnamese fusion at xyclo? i just don't know.), a little bit of service to beautify a school saturday morning, an easy jog around lake chabot and a few estate sales on in the afternoon, and my first carrot cake attempt on sunday (my man's birthday is coming up and carrot cake is his favourite. let the practice sessions begin!). oh, and the usual naps and reading. hmmm, doesn't look like much but it will certainly keep me busy. what are you lovelies up to?

big hug and birthday wish to my sister-in-law angie.

love truly,
katie kate


p.s. how sad violet & earnest are and how neglected. work and life have been so busy i haven't had a moment to spare to browse other blogs or even post photos from my sister's visit--which i really really wanna do because ohmega salvage, one of my favourite yards in oakland, has a new office and they have walls of keys and doorknobs and rows of doors and bathtubs. fun stuff to share. if only i could find the time to post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...