Friday, November 16, 2012

i'm singing in davies symphony hall this weekend!

hooray!
hurrah!
yippee!

the big event of this weekend is singing excerpts from handel's messiah in the davies san francisco symphony hall choral workshop. i'm thrilled (and a little nervous--strange people, unfamiliar music) to be part of it. it's my first time ever singing in a choir outside of my church.

the rest of the weekend will include baking (banana bread and hopefully chocolate chip cookies), packing, laundry, reading, and maybe some writing (dying to write) at coffee bar tomorrow--if i get all my chores done first. the weather is rainy--deliciously dismal--perfect for my creativity. we may even try and squeeze in a movie--skyfall or lincoln. pretty normal; i like normal.

can you believe thanksgiving is next week? i head northeast to my brother's home in moses lake, wa to spend the holiday with his family and i can't wait. a vacation is definitely needed.

tell me all your plans for the weekend. those of you getting snow, details--i need to live vicariously through you.

love truly,
kk
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...