Friday, March 20, 2015

a walk down memory lane with j.crew.

my heart skips a beat when i see old pages of j.crew catalogs. growing up, they were a prized possession in my little world, a treat to peruse after finishing my homework, or on a sunday afternoon, dreaming up all the outfits i could create for myself if i had all the money in the world. i wonder what my little self then would say about the abundance of j.crew pieces in my wardrobe now.

i love this then and now j.crew post -- i'm filled with nostalgia. the navy blue suit of now is handsome, and the white blazer is classy and beachy. the casual look is easy and perfect, and who wouldn't want that hunky bearded guy showing up at her doorstep on wednesday date night?

images courtesy of tumblr.jcrew.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...