Thursday, January 14, 2016

illustrated: small moments in relationships--

there is so much relationship truth in philippa rice's illustrations documenting the day-to-day with her boyfriend. i can definitely relate to the love and beauty that abounds in those activities -- some might consider them boring or mundane, but for me, they're what made my relationship with mr. brooks special. below are my favourite 4 from her series of 24 in soppy: a love story. i'd be willing to bet some of them remind you of relationships you've had, too. 

the first illustration below, depicting a walk in a blustery fall day, is my absolute favourite. i'd have it printed and hang it on my wall. fall is my favourite season and time of year, and when we celebrate our wedding anniversary. swoon.

images courtesy of philippa rice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...