the list diaries.
when I arrived at work today, two packages from Glossier were on my desk. hooray! a couple coworkers noticed and were curious because they'd seen the new Glossier banners around San Francisco; one coworker was even the recipient of a long-stemmed perfectly pink rose the day Glossier was in town. so we started talking and I thought I'd share my list of Glossier beauty and skincare product must-haves.
- Milk Jelly Cleanser I love this in the morning to gently awaken my skin
- Priming Moisturizer lightweight; you can barely tell you're wearing anything
- Stretch Concealer the BEST concealer I've ever touched to my face
- Super Bounce, Super Glow, Super Pure super serums to super improve my complexion
- Perfecting Skin Tint a lightweight base that pairs nicely with the concealer
- Haloscope I like to use this on my eyelids
- Balm Dotcom the answer to troubling dry spots
- Generation G if you're not a lipstick person but want the colour, choose this; I wear crush
and should you choose to give them a shot, and I encourage you to, use this promo link. let me know how it goes.