Wednesday, April 21, 2010

dear diary,

every day i have the honest intention to write you a note, tell you about my day, but sometimes there are just too many thoughts in my head and when i start writing it turns into a long story and if i miss a day i feel like i have to go back and recount everything and, well, that's just exhausting. besides, my handwriting isn't very pretty.

i read about the simple diary in an article written about the lovely and talented rachel mcadams and curiosity struck. i had to see what this guided-diary was all about. and now, after looking through the pages, i'm sold.

image courtesy of amazon.com

thank you, philipp keel, for helping me navigate and direct the millions of thoughts and ideas that flood my mind at the end of the day. my diary thanks you, too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...