but who's counting? me! after waking up thursday morning thinking it was friday--what a disappointment that was--i'm ready for the weekend to start.
the agenda is full and promises a great time:
- the gym--hittin' it hard
- airport pickup and late treat with an old roommate in town for a conference
- blood donation
- get some college football on the telly
- brunch with a girly-friend
- study for and prepare my sunday school lesson
- visit the santa cruz boardwalk for fried food goodness and rides with my girly-friends
- read and write--e. a. poe for sure
- try my hand at homemade concord grape fizz soda
enjoy your weekend!