Friday, November 19, 2010

perfect weekend forecast: cold and rain.

hooray!
hurrah!
yippee!

it's okay. you can think i'm crazy. everyone else does. i'm one of those [few] persons that prefers the cold rainy days of fall to the warm sunny ones of summer. nothing says football or the holidays like blustery gray weekends. and with this lovely forecast for the bay area, i intend on staying in my sweats all weekend reading, writing, sleeping, and watching some football. oh, and attending what's promising to be a lovely wedding in sonoma tonight of two dear friends: chris and gladys (for which i'll change out of my sweats into a lovely ruffly dress loaned to me by my mother--yes, she's that cool).

i love easy weekends. my best wishes for your weekend adventures, wherever they take you.

love truly,
katie kate
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...