Friday, November 5, 2010

weekend machine.

the weekend that i've long awaited has arrived!

hooray!
hurrah!
yippee!

tonight, finally, i get to see florence + the machine in concert at the fox theatre here in oakland. there are no words worthy to express how i feel about her music and the idea that in a few hours i'll be in the same room as her and only feet away. goosebumps are raising the hairs on my arms and tears are welling in the corners of my eyes just thinking about it. (it's not unusual for me to cry tears of joy and excitement at concerts--rock or classical; music moves me.) joy. countdown: eight-ish hours.

the rest of the weekend plans: group photo shoot in san francisco for a friend's school project saturday afternoon and then a birthday gathering on sunday.

here's a shout-out to my nephew jacob turning 6 today. happy birthday jacob! i love you! and a shout-out to my niece rebekah turning 3 tomorrow. happy birthday rebekah! i love you! see their cute faces here and here.

happy weekend!

love truly,
katie kate
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...