Thursday, January 27, 2011

spring baby.

does anyone else feel that spring fashions come earlier and earlier every year? i mean, i know i'm one of the few winter lovers but i haven't even been able to wear all my winter sweaters and already my inbox is full of retailers announcing their spring lines.

usually i'll delete their bouncing-with-springtime-energy emails but boden snatched me right up with these adorable pictures from their spring baby line. how could i press "delete" and live with myself?

images courtesy of bodenusa.com

and can i just say, "does that cornflower blue hotchpotch dress come in my size?" adorable. i'll settle for the dress and the toddler inside it, if necessary.

i think we can blame fashion retailers for global warming. they're constantly shoving the next season down our throats. no wonder the universe is screwed up.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...