- riding my bicycle and stopping by miette in oakland's jack london square for a mouth-watering chocolate hazelnut macaron.
- cruising down the CA-1 with a stop in pacifica for fish 'n chips and hush puppies at camelot.
- winding along the farm roads of northern point reyes toward the elk reserve, apples, and a croissant from tartine riding along as my edible passengers.
- sitting on a hillside in the presidio watching the sun set.
- dipping my toes in the cool lake water in ludington, a giant dog at my side, and an ice cream cone in hand.
since those are far too daydream-y and next to impossible for a working girl like me, i'm multi-tasking--a little blog browsing and some work. it's making for almost an enjoyable workday.
how soon is friday?