Friday, May 11, 2012

weekend: mini-road trip and family time.

hooray!
hurrah!
yippee!

the weekend has arrived and even sooner for me. jealous? i'm heading out of the office in just a little bit to catch a flight to seattle where i'll pick up a rental car and drive east to moses lake where my family will be anticipating my arrival. i can't wait to spend the weekend with them. we'll eat hot dogs and donuts (my team at leapfrog surprised me with donuts from bob's--my fave--for my 2-year anniversary) and play frisbee and race around and enjoy being outside on a warm delightful weekend.

have a great weekend, lovies. don't forget, sunday is mother's day.

love truly,
katie kate

p.s. i love balloons and i love them even more when they're colourful and for me! yay for anniversary balloons.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...