Monday, March 10, 2014

brooks love: head to toe--

i'm not very good at wearing street sneakers for kicks and giggles but the brooks' heritage collection has me reconsidering... they're pretty sweet. i think both the mr. and myself need a pair, even if only to add to our namesake shoe collection. my picks would be the women's vanguard in gray/gold for me and the men's vanguard in blue/orange for him. 


images courtesy of brooksrunning.com

now that i'm a brooks, it would make sense to subscribe to the brooks running state-of-mind--run happy--if i wasn't already a running fan of the name and company. they're like subaru: they came up with a catchy, fun and relate-able campaign to buy into (see a number of the "love: it's what makes a subaru, a subaru" ads here.) and people are eating it up. myself included.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...