Wednesday, March 8, 2017

the list diaries. chapter 010 -- who's in my earbuds.

images courtesy of 1, 2

the list diaries.
chapter 010.

I love a good playlist, and for me, music is as seasonal as my clothes. I prefer my old rock and classics, like America and the Carpenters, Gordon Lightfoot, Fleetwood Mac, in the summer when windows are open and daytrips to state and national parks are the usual. spring is upon us in the bay area and soon it will be time to put my winter playlist to rest -- although some will likely overlap. for now, here's who's in my earbuds.

  • Say Lou Lou
  • Bat for Lashes
  • Rationale
  • Leisure Cruise
  • Laura Mvula
  • Wet
  • Katy Perry
  • Sia
  • Cat Power & Coldplay
  • Color of Clouds
  • Kina Grannis
  • Karen O & Ezra Koenig
  • Feist
  • Natasha Khan & Jon Hopkins
  • The Bird and the Bee
  • Susanne Sundfor
  • The Radio Dept
  • Amason
  • The Secret Sisters
  • Beck
  • Florence + The Machine
  • A Man Called Adam
  • Poe
  • Rachael Yamagata
  • Ray LaMontagne
  • The Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger
  • Glass Animals
  • Lorde
  • Angus & Julia Stone
  • Cat Power
  • St. Vincent
  • Koop
  • Zee Avi
  • Flight Facilities
  • Charlotte Gainsbourg
  • Keren Ann

I need music for nearly everything. I listen on my commute to and from work -- sometimes I rest my music and turn on NPR. I'm plugged in when I'm writing -- this usually requires something classical, like Mozart's Requiem. I'm plugged in when I'm walking about the neighbourhood and when I'm running errands. I'm not often listening to music when I'm at the office, however. is that surprising?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...