Friday, January 7, 2011

pixie hairstyles.

sometimes, when i see beautiful women with grown-out pixie cuts, i'm overcome by a moment of desperate weakness. i see how lovely it looks and i want it.

then i start missing my short hair. my short short hair.

but i like my grown-out hair. sometimes, oftentimes, i have to consciously remind myself of that fact because sometimes, always sometimes, i'm weak, very weak, when it comes to short hair.

images courtesy of darlingdexter.com

bleaching my hair out has always been in the back of my mind. just to see what platinum blonde hair would look like on me. it'll probably never happen, though. it's all a game of curiousity.

it's 2011. i'm itching for a new 'do. maybe i'll go back to my blunt bob and bangs days. those were fun. a good look on me. thoughts?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...